Monday, June 01, 2009

Surprise!!!


Hi Friends! Yah, I know, I had been missing from the blogosphere since February? That's got to be my longest record away from blogging... LOL Fancy that, setting a new record for M.I.A.

I would have to say that I missed blogging A LOT,


and I missed reading your blogs A LOT MORE! Sigh... it's just that I have too much on my to-do list that I hardly have enough time to do anything else other than sleep, exercise or that occasional movie.

Thanks to all my loyal readers and friends who still visits my blog, hoping to see something new each time for the past 3-4 months. Time flies huh?

I won't bore you with my to-do list, but safe to say that I really have a lot of things to clear, in my job and in preparing for my wedding. It's not like you can do everything in one day if you know what I mean!

I will be visiting your blogs real soon, I hope, and I will also try to make it a point to blog. But I won't be blogging like I did in the past, daily. It's just not possible, unless I skimp on sleep, which is not going to be good in the long run, not especially my wedding is coming up and I surely don't want to look half-dead at it!

So thanks anyways for reading this and thanks for noticing this new post... heh heh heh... Have a great week ahead!





4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I am so glad to know you are still among the living and life seems to be going well, if not crammed full, for you at the moment, John! It is GOOD TO SEE YOU, my friend! I have been worried about you. Please, don't stay away from blogging quite so long next time!

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger fl0rlee said...

Har! u know oso...u so busy meh??..anyways..i forgive u..hahhaa, must be busy wit wedding stuff.. rmber to blog abt it!..*smiles*

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

Lol! --the sign...it made me laugh!

Welcome back!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger chemist said...

John:

I agree with Donna!! Next time please do not stay away from blogging so long!! And thanks a bunch for all those interesting comments you posted on my blog!

Traveling Chemist

Saturday, June 20, 2009 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home